Monday, August 4, 2008

tee hee

Okay, still at "work," but this is just a funny thing I wanted to share with you guys.

Everybody know the movie "Dreamgirls," that came out a year or two ago and made a big splash with the critics? The musical one? Well, I can hear my school's junior high band practicing next door, and guess what they're playing a suite of music from? :D

So far they've played the title track once, and that one about "Move, move, move on outta my life!" about ten thousand times. It just made me giggle when I realized why the music sounded so familiar.

Nothing else to report, really, except that I've spent a large portion of my late morning and afternoon filling in about twenty Japanese crosswords. (Decidedly for beginners. I'm not that slick.)

This keeping myself occupied business is trickier than it sounds. Alas, short attention span.

1 comment:

Katie K said...

My gosh. Dream Girls?

Dear Japan,
You are special.
Love,
Katie

Blueberry tea, pink cell phone, and crosswords? The Anna lives on! Your adventures sound more epic by the moment! :)

I've been to about 4 different sushi restaurants over here but none of them are run by Japanese. My hopes at test driving my Nihongo were dashed into the pile of wasabi beside my California roll.

Keep up the hard studying work!